MEENUT BUTTER PROTEIN MUFFINS / SCONES / COOKIES LOL
Made these for my friends’ birthdays and they turned out pretty good! Don’t have the luxury of fine-tuning the recipe so please experiment and let me know how it goes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: Approx 12-15 minutes
Yields: Approx 12 muffins
16oz Firebreather jar of Paleo MeeNut Butter
1 cup freeze-dried bananas
1/2 cup chocolate flavored Stronger Faster Healthier Pure Whey Protein Powder
1/8 tsp sea salt [literally just a pinch]
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup raw organic honey [more or less, to taste]
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Empty the entire 16oz Firebreather jar of Paleo MeeNut Butter into a mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Pulverize the freeze dried bananas into a powder in a Vitamix Blender.
4. Add the protein powder, sea salt, baking soda, honey, vanilla, and eggs into the Vitamix and blend into a creamy liquid.
5. Incorporate the liquid mixture into the bowl of MeeNut Butter and mix thoroughly.
6. I baked these as muffins but they came out like chewy scones … If you like that, fill muffin cups halfway and bake at 325 for about 12-15 minutes.
When baking with protein powder I’ve found that it’s easy to over-bake so be careful not to bake these for too long.
I think these would make good cookies so you can experiment baking on a cookie sheet for about 8-10 minutes maybe?
Let me know how they turn out! Enjoy!
Good night! I have to drive for seven hours tomorrow eeeeeek!
Please note: Because of the whey protein and honey these are not recommended for those doing the whole 30 or other such challenges. Also, if you’re trying to lean out, you should try to limit the amount of paleo-fied treats that you make and consume. Just my two cents …